Award-Winning Reading and Writing Software!
Grades K-12 | Language Arts | Site
Grant literacy for learners of all ages and abilities!
Crick Software, best known for Clicker 6 and WriteOnline, focuses on bringing literacy success to struggling readers and writers of all ages and abilities!
- We offer OneSchool 5-user, 10-user, 30-user, and site license packs for many of our solutions.
- Our OneSchool licensing makes it very affordable to get the benefits of our software for your entire school.
- Each OneSchool pack includes everything you need to install and use the software on the specified number of computers within one school.
- Ask your Curriculum Adviser about pricing!
Clicker 6: Literacy without Limits!
- Extensive support for emergent, developing, and struggling readers and writers.
- As students complete a sentence, Clicker automatically reads it aloud.
- Clicker's built-in predictor improves the productivity of struggling spellers.
- Clicker Sets give learners point-and-click access to whole words, phrases, and pictures.
Clicker Apps: Touch, Write, Succeed!
- Student-friendly literacy tools developed for the iPad®.
- Clicker Sentences: create differentiated sentence building activities.
- Clicker Connect: Connect words and phrases to build sentences.
- Clicker Docs: Transform your iPad into a portable elementary word processer.
- Clicker Books: Help children create their very own talking books
Powered by Clicker: Additional Curriculum Content Resources
- Clicker Foundations for Reading: Developing phonological awareness.
- Clicker Tales: Traditional stories told the Clicker way!
- New to English: English Language Learning for all ELL students.
- Find Out & Write About: Award-winning non-fiction series.
Middle School and High School Solutions
WriteOnline: Writing Success Anytime, Anywhere!
- Provide age-appropriate support throughout the writing process.
- Organize ideas with WriteOnline's powerful graphic organizer tool.
- WriteOnline's clear voice feedback enables students to review what they have written.
- Wordbars and writing frames bring curriculum writing tasks within reach of all your learners by giving access to specific words and phrases for their writing tasks.
WriteOnline App: Touch, Write, Succeed!
- Review writing with clear speed.
- Increase writing productivity and accuracy with word prediction.
- Provide subject-specific writing support with Wordbars.
- Hundreds of free resources at your fingertips.
- Personalized support for every student.
SuperKeys: The Assistive Keyboard for iPad and iPhone
- Provides an accessible keyboard for people with mild to moderate physical challenges and those with low vision.
- The unique design of SuperKeys gives you just seven large keys to target instead of more than 30 small ones.
- Intelligent word predictor minimizes key presses.
- SuperKeys shows up to 36 of your customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Symbol Set: Award-Winning Software for All Abilites
- Support learners with special literacy or communication needs.
- Widgit Symbols: Over 10,000 colorful, simply-drawn symbols which each illustrate a single concept.
- Mayer-Johnson PCS: Widely-used in the field of augmentative and alternative communication as well as for literacy support.
- SymbolStix: New and dynamic symbols set.